I created this look using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and a couple other things, so I hope you all enjoy! I’m getting the itch for it to be spring soon, so I thought it would be fun to create a look that is Spring-inspired. This will be a soft rose-gold, luminous foundation look without any harsh colors or eyeliner.
P.S. I know I usually link all of the products, but I got kind of lazy this time. All of these are pretty easy to find though, with the exception of the loose pigment! But there are plenty of substitutes for this.
- MAC Fix + w/Coconut // Get it here (Limited Edition Item)
- Makeup Forever “Step 1” Primer
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 in “NW15”
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural “Light”
- The Balm Betty Lou Manizer
- Pacifica Blush “Wild Rose”
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlight in “Radiant Lights”
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
- Pacifica Blush “Wild Rose” // Get it here
- NYX Cosmetics Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator “Sunbeam” // Get it here
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Loose Pigments “Heart of Rose Gold” // From W&W’s holiday collection.
- MAC Lingering Brow Pencil for Brows
- Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! in “03” for Brows
- Too Faced Better Than Sex, for lashes.
I began with placing a small amount of primer on my eyes, then going in with the shade “Tempera” from my ABH palette, I took that shade all the way up to the brow bone. Using a blending brush, I took the shades “Buon Fresco” and “Cyprus Umber” and lightly began to blend those into my crease. After that I blended in some Pacifica “Wild Rose” blush all over the lid (go ahead and be liberal with this). Now comes the fun part! I took my NYX Illuminator and squeezed a pea-sized amount on the back of my hand. I slowly went in with a concealer brush, like I was going to create a cut-crease look, but you do not have to be precise since it is not.
Next, I took just a regular rounded eyeshadow brush and sprayed some MAC Fix+ on the back of my hand, and sprinkled some loose pigment on the drops of spray and mixed it with my brush. You’ll then pat that into your lid and wait for it to dry.
Lastly, I went back into my ABH palette with a blending brush with the shades “Venetian Red” and “Love letter” mixed together. I blended those into my crease to make my loose pigment mixture look more neat. I also took the shades “Love Letter” and put that under my eyes, and “Vemeer” in the middle of my lids for extra shine!
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil “Rose”
- The Balm Meet Matte Hughes “Charming”
- Lime Crime Metallic Velvetines “Blondie”
I first applied the lip pencil, then the matte color, and a small amount of “blondie” to the middle of my lips, which blended out for a lovely shine!
And here is the finished look!